Sunday, July 31, 2011

We are on Facebook!

Hi y'all!

We have shared our blog on Facebook!  If anyone has questions for us or about the fund raising organizations, please ask.  Right now we only have four members on our blog, so please sign up too! 

For our fundraising, I will be hosting a 147 Million Orphans and Just Love Coffee parties in the near future.   I will post more information on our blog once we figure out a date. 

Just to keep everyone up to date in the process...

After having to turn down our first "referral", I immediately turned in our paperwork to Holt International (the placing agency we had decided on before we were called about the referral).  I was getting concerned because I had not heard back from Holt, so I called.  Unfortunately, they did not receive all the  mailed paperwork or the application we submitted. The last couple days have been spent resubmitting our application, getting paperwork notarized and mailing off documents again. I seriously believe God is teaching me a hard lesson in patience...He knows I definitely need it:)

Now, we wait to hear back from Holt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment