Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Steps...

Hello Everyone!

Its been hectic the last several days so I'm just now getting a chance to write. The summer is winding down and the girls will be heading back to New York for school (they reside with their mother part of the time), but it still seems like life has been nonstop! Since I last wrote, we received some news. Several days ago I was doing crafts with the girls and my phone rang; it was the program director from Holt. She advised they had received all our paperwork and would be sending it to Korea! Of course, I had a million questions and thankfully she was very patient with me. I'm sure that I am being labeled "that woman" in their Oregon office:) Its a baby step, but we are a little bit closer to getting our little one home:)


Also, I wanted to let everyone know, we will be hosting an adoption fundraising party on (Friday) August 19th at 6 p.m. It will be hosted at Richie and Susan Buchanan's house located at 75 North Highway 31 Austin, IN. 47102. The girls really wanted to participate and be here so we are hosting it a little sooner than expected. The plan is to host two parties.  One for family and friends in Scottsburg and another party (at a later date) for family and friends in Louisville. If you plan on attending please leave a comment or send me an email. I will also be sending out invitations and a Facebook invitation.  We will be selling merchandise from 147 Million Orphans, Just Love Coffee and some items that I have been working on.  I'm hoping to get those items posted tomorrow!

Also, I wanted to thank everyone who emailed and said they were praying for us.  Words cannot describe how much that means to us:)

3 comments:

  1. We plan to be there. Looking forward to it! P & G

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you will be keeping a blog!! will you let me know when your fundraiser is in louisville? hope you have a good last few weeks of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Todd-

    We will definitely let you all know when we host our Louisville party. Thanks so much for checking out our blog!

    ReplyDelete