Sunday, August 7, 2011

Our Hope Necklace Project

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to debut a project I have been working on the last couple of months. I started Our Hope Necklace in hopes to raise money for our upcoming adoption.   Thanks to my lovely models (my mother, sister and two stepdaughters) who allowed me to photograph them for the blog!  I am asking $15 per necklace.  If you would like one, please contact me!

In the below photo my mother is wearing an 18" silver snake chain, with the antique silver hope affirmation charm, adorned with a wire wrapped simple pearl charm.







In the below photo, my lovely model (Gabrielle) is wearing an 18" snake chain, silver hope affirmation charm, and beautiful olive green simple pearl.








This gorgeous model (Bella) is also wearing the 18" snake necklace, antique silver hope affirmation charm, and wire wrapped simple pearl charm.



My next model (Susan) is wearing the 16" tiny ball/chain necklace, antique silver hope affirmation charm, and olive green simple pearl.



The below picture is of the 16" tiny ball/chain necklace, antique silver hope affirmation charm, and wire wrapped simple pearl.


Our last model was feeling a little left out.  Of course, I had to post of picture of her:)


3 comments:

  1. It definitely brings out Sydneys's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't take much to bring out Sydney's eyes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad I found your blog! Thanks for telling me about it. Praying for the adoption and that sweet precious little baby God has for you. Love,
    Ginny Moore

    ReplyDelete