Saturday, September 3, 2011

Family Help

Hi y'all!

Today was the first day of the Vernon IN. festival...and it was a hot one!  Unfortunately, I had to work and Mickey had to stay at home because he is next to pick up a homicide investigation.  But, thank goodness for my mom and Aunt Beckie, who volunteered to "man" our booth in 100 degree weather!  Tomorrow, Mom and I will be at the booth and hopefully we will have cooler temperatures.  We will be at booth 524, which is located on Pike Street between Brown Street and the stone bridge.

Yesterday, we received our letter in reference to our I600a form.  We are scheduled to be fingerprinted on September 23rd. Another baby step...we are getting there:)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your fingerprinting appointment! I remember being so pumped when we finally got ours. One step closer!!

    ReplyDelete