Monday, September 26, 2011

Fingerprints and Festivals

Hi Everyone!

What a busy weekend!  On Friday, Mickey and I had our fingerprints taken for our I600a forms.  Later that afternoon, I went to Indiana to start off our third festival.  Overall, we had a great weekend and Madison Court Days proved to be a success!  We appreciate everyone who stopped by our booth to purchase items and encouraged us through the process.  Our next festival will be in Bethlehem IN. at Autumn on the River.  That festival will be held October 15th-17th.

Just to let everyone know, I called Holt International this past Wednesday.  Unfortunately, the Waiting Child coordinator could not give me a time frame on when we might receive a referral.  She also advised that if we were to receive a referral soon, we would be looking at 6-8 months before we could travel.  God continues to remind me that our perfect baby is out there and on His time we will receive him or her:)








No comments:

Post a Comment